From FRC Illawarra Wiki
- Wear shoes that completely cover your feet.
- Modest and sensible clothes. No loose clothing or jewelry.
- Tie back long hair.
- Wear Safety Glasses in the workshop.
- Wear gloves when using knives/blades.
- Sharp edges must be filed.
- Use lead-free solder only.
- Don’t use defective, dull, or broken tools.
- Use safe lifting techniques - always have two people lifting the robot, and bend your legs, not your back.
- No flames
- No standing on the robot cart
- Only operate tools we have been trained to use.
- Maintain a tidy work area.
- Report safety concerns to safety captain and team supervisors.